19Pcs Car Dent Repair Tools Dent Repair Kit Automotive Paintless Car Body Dent Removal Kits for Vehicle Car AutoAugust 16, 2023
GT50 FlashlightAugust 16, 2023
DIY Dent Repair Tools Remove Fix Dent Car Body Glue Puller Tabs Suction Cut Hail Damage Easy Paintless Repair Removal Kits
DIY Dent & Ding Repair kit is used to easily remove small dents and bumps from the body of your car without risking damage to the paint. This kit can be used for any small dent or ding anywhere on the body of your except for nooks and crannies.
1 x glue gun
1 x Puller Bridge Stand
1x rubber mallet
7x puller tabs
1 x leveling pen
2 x Glue Stick
1 x plastic scraper
1 * Knob Nut
1 x Clean Cloth
1 X release agent
1 * Instruction Manual
HOW TO REMOVE DENT?
Read the entire important safety info here-above before set up or using this product!
1. Paste glue into glue gun, plug into the glue gun and let it warm up for 10-15 minutes before use.
2. Using a clean cloth, clean dent area with the release agent. Then apply heated glue by glue gun to the middle of the glue. Choose one of the puller tabs according to the dent to be treated and stick it on the adhesive.
Caution: Hold the puller tab hold firmly for 10 seconds. Do not excessively press the puller tab against the dent.
3. place the puller bridge stand over the puller tab, setting. Plate to desired length. Screw the knob nut slowly, and keep turning until dent is lifted. Stop when dent return to normal surface level of the car body.
4. Loosen the knob, and remove puller bridge stand and and puller tab from treated surface. Use the release agent in foundation to remove the dried glue from the surface. Then, use the plastic scraper to peel off the soft glue patch.
5. If the glue spot is too big to be removed, use the rubber mallet to lightly tap the leveling pen against the glue, if the dent surface is still noticeable, repeat steps 2-4.
1. Wear safety goggles and heavy-duty work gloves while using.
2. Contains glue: keep away from children’s reach. This product is not a toy. Don’t let children play with it.
3. Only use as intended in these instructions only.
4. Check before each use Do not use if parts are loose
5. Keep product labels and name tags, they report important safety and technical information o on the product.
Do not use on vehicles previously re-painted or plastered Keep away from children.
Multi Wire Cable Crimper PC Network Hand Tools LAN Cable Crimping Plier Clamp Tool 3 in 1 Stripper for 8P8C 6P2C-4C-6C 4P4C TL15 Features: • Unique […]